WE ARE OPEN!.
Physical and Occupational therapy is considered an essential service according to the American Health Association and by the CDC.
KAT Physical Therapy provides these medically supervised services to the patient:
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE.
We take great pride in providing the personal hands on care to treat patients recovering from the pain and physical limitations caused by injuries, accidents, and illnesses.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality and most efficient care to our patients using
state-of-the-art equipment and physical therapy techniques.
Our mission is to help every patient achieve and maximize his or her level of physical ability and pain relief. We are committed to providing an environment for our patients that is supportive, positive, and forward thinking.
COURTESY TRANSPORTATION AVAILABLE
in this difficult and terrifing times we are commited to the safety and protection of our patients and staff and are contantly monitoring all state and cdc guidelines along with several other measures that KAT is uniquly able to provide.
1. all staff and patients are screened and our most vulnerable patients are ask to stay away.
2. all equipment is wiped down after each use.
3. we limit appointments to keep number of people to a minimum.
4. KAT is uniquly able to provide private rooms for each patient so exposure to anyone else is very limited.
5. all. linen and beds are sanitized after each patient. beds are wiped and laundry is washed with bleach. washing machine is sanitied with lysol laundry sanitizer. all laundry is done in house so there is no risk of contamination from outside sources.
6. we can also provide certain hours where patient can request where they will be the only patient in the facility if so desired to provide peace of mind.
WHERE YOU ARE OUR #1 PRIORITY
" I have done therapy and rehab for shattered knee cap and open heart surgery and not going to comment on those places but i wish i would have gone to KAT. Going for rotator cuff injury and this is the best place and the nices people i've ever been too. Kevin has done a great job feel like I'am actually a friend, they treat me that way. Look forward to every visit, and lets not forget the girls in the workout room. From front to back. Let not forget Marjorie she makes it start off great."
" My dad goes there for physical therapy and he loves it there."
" I believe that KAT therapist are the best around and they have helped me with shoulder replacement surgery and now low back injury. Highly recommended."
" The best staff ever!. The owners Kevin and Astrid are very professional and proficient , they know their stuff!. Marjorie is one of a kind she lights up the office as soon as you come in and brightens my day... everyone is so nice. I would like to take the time and just say thankyou for all making me feel better and making my recovery a great experience."